PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pokerstars followers freeroll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pokerstars followers freeroll

i follow pokerstars on twitter how do i get tickets for it i carnt work it out can somebody please help

Are you referring to the Team Online Followers Freeroll on Sunday ?

If so when you sign up for an account at Pokerstars you have to sign up as a follower of your favorite Team Online player,if you did not you will not be able to play the freeroll.

Hope this helps, sorry if I did not understand your question properly.

Comment

Originally posted by 73REX73 View Post
      Are you referring to the Team Online Followers Freeroll on Sunday ?

If so when you sign up for an account at Pokerstars you have to sign up as a follower of your favorite Team Online player,if you did not you will not be able to play the freeroll.

Hope this helps, sorry if I did not understand your question properly.
      No I think he's on about Twitter specific games for followers.

I have seen games like this on Twitter but there's always too many players so I never bothered. Can't help O/P, sorry!
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi sausage187,

73Rex73 is correct if you are referring to the Team Online Follower Freerolls. These are for players who sign up to PokerStars using the marketing code of a Team Online member that they are following on social media. I hope this answers your question.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks everybody i did mean team online pokerstars followers thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.