PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#PlayMyHand twitter problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #PlayMyHand twitter problems

Hi Folks,

Re: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...ixx-Schneiders promotion

I have tweeted twice using the #PlayMyHand hashtag, but my tweets are not listed in the results when searching for the hashtag.

Others may be experiencing the same problem.

I've requested assistance from Twitter support regarding this and will update here when they respond.

Last edited by annie_22at90; Tue Jul 30, 2013, 06:46 PM.

Yeah, that looks really weird Annie, Maybe there's a Twitter thing where you need a certain amount of followers or something? Let us know if you hear back from Twitter Support, it would be interesting to know. The good news though is that along with all the #Hashtags on Twitter, all the comments that are left on the article are also put into the draw for Big Bang tickets. I see you've already left a comment so your in with a chance Thanks for posting this, I'm curious as to know why you're not showing up on Twitter. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.