PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

flhe ticket quiz promo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flhe ticket quiz promo

Hello.

I still did not recieve a FLHE Ticket from the promotion for passing the quiz.

Will I be able to recieve this ticket?
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Also I believe I completed the quiz in the set dates I was supposed to. Not 100% sure but I think I did.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by pokerstar671 View Post
      Also I believe I completed the quiz in the set dates I was supposed to. Not 100% sure but I think I did.
      Hey pokerstar671, For the Fixed Limit Hold'em Week promotional ticket you needed to pass the FLHE quiz between July 8th - July 14th. If you think you passed the quiz during that time please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be happy to assist you Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I had the same problem, I completed the quiz on 13th and was not awarded the ticket. Then I emailed support and was told to wait 48 hours, then was told there'd been a mistake and the promotion had finished. In the end they were very nice and gave me a substitute, but I think there may have been something wrong with this promo.

Comment

Ok thank you both for your fast repsonses I will email pokerschool support asap.
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.