PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No stats

I've been playing PokerSchool Open Skill Leagues since many days but no stats are being recorded in the Stats section of Pokerschoolonline profile. I just finished playing one and finished at 7th place.
    Is something wrong?

Originally posted by DjRahul View Post
    I've been playing PokerSchool Open Skill Leagues since many days but no stats are being recorded in the Stats section of Pokerschoolonline profile. I just finished playing one and finished at 7th place. Is something wrong?
    Hey DjRahul, We'll look into this for you. Please allow us a day or two to get an answer for you Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hey thanks..
      And also please see that my stats of finishing in the 7th place also gets recorded

Comment

Hey any progress on my issue?

Comment

Originally posted by DjRahul View Post
          Hey any progress on my issue?
          Hello DjRahul, I put in a report to the technical team who are looking into this for you but I haven't heard any reply yet, it could take another few days. Have you tried clicking on the '+' sign in your profile box? Raiser umbup: ***Moved to better forum***

Comment

No + sign in my profile

Comment

I'm not sure why you're getting this problem, but I looked you up on the leaderboard yesterday, and your results were all there, including your 7th place. I hope the problem is resolved soon.
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

For your stats issue, make sure you have the latest java plug-in.

http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Comment

Hello DjRahul, Is this issue resolved? Can you see your Stats now? Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.