PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minor made account - please help delete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor made account - please help delete

I am 17. Made an account because I wasn't asked to enter my age. I realize now even if you use play money you must be 18. And now Las Vegas is calling my house. Please help!

Hi Chilaha!

Please contact support@pokerstars.com. They will be able to help you.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I just sent an email. How long will it take them to get back to me? And, again I greatly apologize for this mistake. But, I saw on my caller id at my house Las Vegas. And they called asking for my parents. I have gotten in so much trouble the past year. Is there anyway you can please have them not call my house anymore? I had no intention of doing anything illegal. Plus, if I get into trouble now they will never let me play poker again.

Comment

I am very sorry for that and I think it will be solved really quickly.
        But with all the respect... that's freakin hilarious! I mean that's the only way to stop underage poker.

Comment

Originally posted by Chilaha View Post
          I wasn't asked to enter my age.
          Mmmm hmmm.

Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Did the screen default with the check mark? If so, it could still be an honest mistake, most peeps see "Terms of Service" and just auto check.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by joy7108 View Post
              Did the screen default with the check mark?
              Nope.
              Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.