PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Table auto popup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table auto popup

Hello,
    I've been looking to turn off this feature for a while now. The table I play pops up on top of everything else every time its my turn and its driving me crazy sometimes. Is there a way to control this "feature"?

Unless you are 2-4 tabling, I don't see why else would you like to turn off that feature (I find it crucial when multitabling).
    Anyways: Options>Advanced Multi-Table Options>uncheck the first box in General (Popup table when action is required).
    Hope that helps, good luck.

Comment

I've just wanted to know where I can find this option cos sometimes when I do a lot of stuff on my PC this popup just kills me (literally once or twice) As I said I play poker from less than a month and I still mainly play freerolls and micros so I only play at one table at a time
      My best place so far is 2nd place on bankrollmob freeroll for 5+$ lol!

PS: Thanks for the help man, and thanks to everyone in PSO, I've learnt a lot from you guys

Comment

Table >> Click on the Chip tray >options box > Drop Down >>advanced multi table options >> pop up table when action is required check box

Comment

click on the chip tray then options box>>advanced multi table options >> check box as needed

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.