PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traing tool 13th July

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traing tool 13th July

the current traing that was to run startin at 5pm EST is not running is this a training tool issue?

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
    the current traing that was to run startin at 5pm EST is not running is this a training tool issue? Grade b
    Hey Grade, Yes, unfortunately Gareth had to cancel. Keep the training room open though for the duration of the class and you'll still get your satty ticket Raiser umbup:

Comment

ty royal,

shame becuase i really need the help!! (ddi not do well in todays games)

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.