PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blog Image

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Image

I am trying to insert images into my blog. Is there any way of doing it without just linking it in. I would rather the image appeared in the blog among the writing?
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Yes. When you have uploaded the image to Photobucket/imageshack, click on the "picture frame" icon on the blog page and paste in the URL. That will make the image appear in the blog.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

I click on the image button and it pops up image props. There is a URL box etc and a another box below it with different a language in it. How do i get the picture on if its coming from my computer so it has no URL? Its off my own files? :s
      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

There is nothing called Photobucket/imageshack when i clicked the image button. So confused man
        Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think you need to upload them to image shack first or other file sharing site. At least that is what i ended up doing.

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ohh right i get you now.... i thought imageshack was an image software with pokerstars. Never heard of it il do that now cherz.
            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.