PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

big bang ticket $5k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big bang ticket $5k

when will i get my ticket for this awesome tourney i just got my 3 straight games top 400 yesterday.. all entries is 10k palyers so when will i get my ticket for big bang????

Hi,

How do I know if I've won a ticket to the 'Big Bang' tournament?

Every member that wins a ticket will receive an email on or before the second Friday of each month. Alternatively you can check your PokerStars client on the second Friday of each month to see if you got a ticket by selecting 'Requests' > 'Tournament Tickets' in the client lobby.

Read more: The Big Bang – Poker School Online
    >>click here<<

Good luck and good decisions,
    CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

ok ok thx.. i hope il get my ticket tommorrow its 2nd friday of the month then saturday for the tourney awesome.....umbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Bwenas_Me View Post
        when will i get my ticket for this awesome tourney i just got my 3 straight games top 400 yesterday.. all entries is 10k palyers so when will i get my ticket for big bang????
        Hey Bwenas_Me, If you only got the 3 straight games yesterday that would mean your counting the July league. Big Bang tickets for the July Open League won't be credited until the August Big Bang tourney. The Big Bang tourney that's on this Saturday is counting the June Open League results Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.