PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fixed Limit Hold'em Week - discussion page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed Limit Hold'em Week - discussion page

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/Promos/Promos/Global_FLHE_Week_Promotion_600x200.png[/IMG]
    Fixed Limit Hold'em is a variant where, as the name suggests, the bet sizes are fixed and because of this it can be a good way for beginners to learn the game without having to worry about being forced to go "all-in". Between the 8th -14th of July PokerStars is running "FLHE Week" and we will have some special offers to help our members get the most out of it. Start by checking out our FLHE course and videos; then, go earn your tickets! Earn Your Ticket If you pass the FLHE Quiz this week you will receive a $1.50 FLHE Week tournament ticket* that you can use in any FLHE Week tournament. If you have any questions about Fixed Limit Hold'em strategy or about this promotion you can ask them in our Forum where one of the team will be happy to help.
    Best of Luck!
    Team PokerSchoolOnline
    *These $1.50 FLHE Week tournaments are running hourly during FLHE Week.
    Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Tue Jul 09, 2013, 07:10 PM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Hi

I passed quiz when ticket's be on my account?And have just few questions more.

Can I use code LIMIT on stars to recive 3 ticket's 1.5 $ for fixed limit?If I can't can I use code pokerschool1 to recive reload bonus and 3 tickets for no limit?I think I didn't pass STT quiz but I'm not sure.
    Can I play heads up 1.5 fixed limit with these tickets?

Can you help me?
    Last edited by DjoleSabac; Tue Jul 09, 2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I passed stt quiz,can I have reload bonus?
      I'm sorry because I post in wrong forum

Comment

How much time we need to wait to receive ticket?

Comment

Normally tickets can take up to 48-72 hours to be credited.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

How much ?

I have passed the Quiz , how much i need to wait to claim the tickets ?

Comment

Originally posted by FLOnaldoRO View Post
              I have passed the Quiz , how much i need to wait to claim the tickets ?
              24 - 48 hours Raiser umbup:

Comment

On the Pokerstars website the advert says you can earn two tickets, I completed the quiz and have received one ticket, how do I earn the other one ?

Thanks.

Comment

1 or 2

I passed FLHE quiz & got a 1.5 tournament ticket.
                  but,written on the pokerstars client "Earn 1.5 FLNH ticket at our poker school"

Where have it gone the other one?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by 73REX73 View Post
                    On the Pokerstars website the advert says you can earn two tickets, I completed the quiz and have received one ticket, how do I earn the other one ? Thanks.
                    Originally posted by size-O View Post
                    I passed FLHE quiz & got a 1.5 tournament ticket. but,written on the pokerstars client "Earn 1.5 FLNH ticket at our poker school" Where have it gone the other one? Thank you
                    Hi guys, At the moment there is only one ticket available for passing the quiz. We may hold a special live training session and offer a second ticket but that is not confirmed yet. If and when it is we will update the article and make an announcement about it here For now though, only the quiz ticket is available. Raiser umbup:

Comment

FLH'em Promotion

This is regarding the Fixed limit holdem promotion going on right now on poker stars.
                      When i took the Quiz It said
                      "your account is not eligible for this promotion,anyways you can take the Quiz ".
                      After it I took the Quiz and passed it.
                      So my doubt now is that will i be getting Fixed limit holdem tickets in 24-72 hours or
                      will i not be getting it.Please help me figure it out.
                      Last edited by danny_durr91; Wed Jul 10, 2013, 04:50 PM. Reason: Grammer error

Comment

Originally posted by danny_durr91 View Post
                        "your account is not eligible for this promotion,anyways you can take the Quiz ". After it I took the Quiz and passed it. Please help me figure it out.
                        Hi danny, The moderators here at the school do not have access to your personal account information so we won't be able to help you. However, if you contact support@pokerschoolonline.com one of the PokerStars Support Team will be happy to help you out with this. Raiser umbup:

Comment

holdem fixed live

Is this live training for the 2nd $1.50 ticket

Comment

Regarding the Fixed limit quiz, Im trying to take this quiz for the first time, but im getting the following message "You passed another quiz recently. Please wait and try again later.". Last time I played a quiz (which was from another course I might add), was at least 12hours ago. Do I simply have to wait, and if so, how long?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: nevermind, should be more patient I guess next time, just finished the quiz
                            Last edited by SeedsofSatan; Thu Jul 11, 2013, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                              Hi guys, At the moment there is only one ticket available for passing the quiz. We may hold a special live training session and offer a second ticket but that is not confirmed yet. If and when it is we will update the article and make an announcement about it here For now though, only the quiz ticket is available. Raiser umbup:
                              Good news guys, We are now able to hold a special FLHE Live Training session today that will award the 2nd ticket for this promotion. All the information can be found HERE Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.