PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Break It Down - Win Some Tickets!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break It Down - Win Some Tickets!

Hello Everyone,

PokerSchoolOnline are planning to launch a really cool new video format for you to enjoy but to get ready for this we need your help!

You all know that we have plenty of great videos in our library and we are looking for some great people to help us catalog hands in our videos.

So How Does This Work?
    1. You apply here in the thread.
    2. You you then be emailed with instructions of what to do with the video that we have chosen for you to catalog.
    3. The use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheet is necessary for this task.
    4. You will have seven days to complete the task.
    5. The PokerSchoolOnline Team will help you along the way if you have any questions.
    6. The Top 3 members that come back with the best work, as chosen by Team PokerSchoolOnline will receive prizes as follows:

- 1st Prize, a $22 MTT ticket
    - 2nd Prize, an $11 MTT ticket
    - 3rd Prize, a $5.50 MTT ticket

If we like your work, am I'm sure we will we may offer you a job as a part-time Hand Cataloger with PokerSchoolOnline, the details of which will be discussed with the chosen applicant.

So if you enjoy watching poker videos and you want to be in with a chance of winning some MTT tickets then what are you waiting for? Register your interest by replying to this thread today.

NB: You will receive an email to your registered PokerStars email address within 24 hours of making your post in the forum.

Best of Luck

Team PokerSchoolOnline
    Last edited by PSO Admin; Wed Jun 19, 2013, 04:00 PM.
    Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

I'm interested.

Please send me instructions etc.

Thanks.

Comment

im interested
      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Im interested.

Comment

I'm interested in this New task.

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I am interested.

Comment

I am interested

Comment

Yeah why not. Im interested as well.

Comment

I'm in! Please send me more info.

Comment

I'm interested please send me more info thanks

Comment

I'm interested.
                      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

all,

in the excel sheet you received, do all the dropdown menus work for you? I tried three different computers and it does not seem to be pre-filled.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rogger1999 View Post
                          all, in the excel sheet you received, do all the dropdown menus work for you? I tried three different computers and it does not seem to be pre-filled. thanks
                          Yes the drop down menus are blank. I emailed support "#) Question - Answer": 1) Game format - Type in NLHE 2) Key street - Type in Flop, Turn or River. 3) Topic 1. What are the other options besides ‘playing out of position’ - Just type in what you would think the topic is, there is no choice here, it's up to you. 4) Topic 2 / 3. Are these the same option lists as for Topic 1? - Same as Topic 1. So there are no hard and fast rules. Hope this helps. umbup:
                          Last edited by ForrestFive; Tue Jun 25, 2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

I followed those steps and I am almost done. I was just wondering. Thanks for clarification.

Comment

And The Winners Are

Hello,

Thank you to everyone who had an interest in our 'Break It Down' mini-promotion which finished yesterday.

In total four of you managed to complete the task within the seven days and the standard was very good, so much so that it was hard to pick a winner.

Eventually after much deliberation 'Rogger1999' came out the winner. As there were only four entries we decided that it wouldn't be fair to have a bubble-boy so all four of you will get a thank you prize!

Here's the winner:

1st Prize - Rogger1999 - $22 MTT ticket
                              2nd Prize - Grade b - $11 MTT ticket
                              Joint 3rd Prize - EvokeNZ - $5.50 MTT ticket
                              Joint 3rd Prize - ForrestFive - $5.50 MTT ticket

Your tickets will be credited to your accounts within 48 hours and thanks again for putting in the effort!

Team PokerSchoolOnline.
                              Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.