PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trivia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trivia

ps trivia/////how do i answer q's to enter/free tic?

When you try registering for one of the Trivia Freerolls (which can be found in the Pokerstars lobby under TOURNEYS>FREEROLLS), you will be presented with a standard pop-up dialogue box that just requires you to hit the OK button. After that, you will be asked a question. Each one of these that I've seen so far has been along the lines of "When was XXXX born/introduced?" and the answer has been a 4-figure date/number, such as 2006 or 1982. The answers can be found quite easily by running a google search.
    e.g. One of the questions was "When was Vanessa Rousso born?". I looked up the answer on wikipedia, typed it in as the password, and was registered in the tournament.

Hope this helps!
    Cheers,
    Arty
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.