PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help with the hand replayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with the hand replayer

Hello,

I need some help with hand replayer. I requested a special hand (hand # 99487570545 tournament #739508361) and got it e-mailed. Then I went to the hand-replayer, hit the + button and entered the hand, and pressed read data, and nothing happened.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Thank you in advance for the help

best regards winner391

I'm having the same problem... this is my hand and it comes up with an error saying 'gamer not identified'

Comment

Hey all. Post the hand histories in here and let me see if I can figure it out.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
        Hey all. Post the hand histories in here and let me see if I can figure it out.

John (JWK24)
        ty in advance JOHN here is my hand (hand # 99487570545 tournament #739508361) by the way u saw this hand u were at the table when i knocked out garethc23
        more to the point the replayer does not work with any hands by me

all the best winner391

Comment

Hi winner391!

The hand replayer needs the whole hand history.. and it's real picky about the spacing within it.

I saw your blog and have you marked as doing one and I absolutely can verify that you were the one that KO'd Gareth.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty really john i appreciate your kindness and fairness . all the best

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.