PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New option

Would it be possible when we enter a tournament, instead of having to use our tournament dollars, we could have an option of ether tournament dollars for the buy in or cash from our account? Sometimes it is nice to accumulate those tournament dollars for a later date or larger buy in to something.
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Hey Chilli!

That's one for you to e-mail to ideas@pokerstars.com. Personally, I think it'd be a good idea.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi chilli -

I think it is possible to convert T-money into other currencies.

This is what I do with any cash balance I want to build up. As all the tourneys I play are in US Dollars, if I want to build up a balance I convert cash regularly into my local currency - GBP £ - that is British Pounds - then I cannot use it for dollar tourneys - or at least if I don't have enough dollars in the cash account I get prompted to convert some back from GBP £.

I think it is aalso possible to convert your T-$ to any local currency, then when you enter a US dollar tourney it should take the cash from your US dollar account first.

Haven't tried this myself, been a while since I had any T-Money - but I think it should work.

Ed
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks Ed but I dont want to convert it I would like the option of not using it , just leaving it and letting it gather or build if I want and use cash , its the option of using tournament dollars earned or not.
        2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.