PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to change the rank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change the rank

Hello,

I am not sure what happened but now the web page shows my rank in the Qualifier League and not in the Open League. I want to change it back but do not see such an option anywhere.

Can you please help?

Thanks
    Max

There are three tabs just above the league table. If you click on Open or Qualifier, that should show you your position on each board. (I just searched for you and found you in both). If it's currently defaulting to the Qualifiers, then that's probably because you most recently played one of those games. It might switch back to Open if you play one more of those.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Arty,

Thanks for the answer. Actually I have played at least 3-4 Open Tournaments after the last Qualifier but it still shows the wrong ranking.
      And it is not from today its been like this for 2-3 days.

Any idea how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance
      Max

Comment

Hi Max!

I show you in 1253rd for the open league and it has the recent tourneys.

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I am talking about the summary on the upper left corner. Check it out.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by MyMaxx; Fri May 31, 2013, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.