PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passport sattelite ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport sattelite ticket

If I completing MTT quiz earlier then this promotions coming can i get award 3x$1.10 satellite tickets?

Originally posted by Dartanyanas View Post
    If I completing MTT quiz earlier then this promotions coming can i get award 3x$1.10 satellite tickets?
    Hey there, Please see >>HERE<< * Receive tickets for passing the MTT Quiz from May 27th to June 27th (ET). If you have already passed the MTT Quiz previously you are not eligible for this promotion. Find your tournament tickets in the PokerStars client under Requests ->Tournament Tickets and register for any of the PokerSchool "Get Packed!" satellites. If you've passed the MTT Quiz before May 27th you won't be eligible. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.