PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't View most training videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't View most training videos

I was wondering why I can't access most of the videos on Pokerschool. I get the message "Error loading media: File could not be played". This happens for videos where it DOESN'T have a minus sign next to them (i.e. 20 or 150 videos).
    Bracelet Winner

Hello Phrumpleton,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

What type of computer system are you using and what browser? It could be the browser or more specifically your flash player, as the videos are played thru it. The first thing to try is to update your flash player at www.adobe.com. If it's not up-to-date, they may not run correctly. If that doesn't work, then I'd try a different browser. I'm on windows 7, IE9 and have the most recent flash player.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Same problem here. It does no longer work with Firefox, but IE seems to work fine. Still, maybe you could fix this, if it is a PSO issue.
      Regards,
      Olaf

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.