PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FPP Question...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FPP Question...

I was just curious but.... aside from cash games, what is a quicker way to rack up FPPs. One of my goals is to build up my FPPs and hopefully finally break that "gold vip" barrier.

I know cash games are a great way to earn quick FPPs. But since my summer challenge is coming up and I probably won't be playing cash soooo whats the next best way to earn FPP's quicker?

If you could help me out that would be appreciated!

Chhers!

Cash is the ONLY way to get VPP's quicker, then HU, then SnG's

PS> I think you meant VPP's and not FPP's

Comment

Unless you have an active bonus you're trying to clear, I think chasing VPPs is pointless. You should be focusing on making money on the tables, not aiming for a Goldstar badge. You'll move to a higher status as a side effect of playing the game. It's not the be all and end all.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks guys!

@Arty: I was just saying that I've made it as far as gold badge but would like to go further so it was really a curious question more than anything. I definitely agree with you about sticking to the tables -- getting the badge is not high on my priority list"

PS. I did mean VPP sorry didn't realize the typo. I knew you guys know what I meant

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.