PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Access to this content requires at least 20+ VPP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to this content requires at least 20+ VPP

Ok Im sure this is a stupid question but for the life of me I cannot work out how you get VPP so I can watch a load of the videos.

I'm ready for an outburst of how stupid I am but if someone can lead me in the correct direction it would really be helpful

Cheers

Hi kanuvas, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline, where there are no stupid questions You earn VPP's through playing in real money games on the pokerstars client. Hopefully this link will be of use to you, it's a link to the pokerstars webpage that explains the entire VIP system. Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have. You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found here. Good luck at the tables! Oliver umbup:
    Follow me on: Twitter

Comment

Thanks for the reply Croyd93.

The information was very useful. I have check on my Pokerstars account which suggests I have a mighty 43 VPPs

For access to the videos I get the following message: Access to this content requires at least 20+ VPP.

Any idea why I cannot view the content?

Cheers

Comment

Hiyea,

You may like to know that it can take upto 72 hrs for your vpp's to register at pokerschoolonline. If for some reason you still cant access the video's after that give support@pokerschoolonline.com They will be able to sort it out for you.

Comment

Hi Kanu,

Also keep in mind that the VPP restricted access is based on monthly points, not yearly. Once you earn at least 20 in any given month, then you should get access within 72 hours, and that access will be good for the rest of the month, plus the following month. In order to maintain it for the 3rd month, you'll have to earn 20 again the next month, and so forth.

Regards,
          Dave
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.