PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Billion Hands Celebration - Official Discussion Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Billion Hands Celebration - Official Discussion Page

This June we’ll be reaching the landmark of 100,000,000,000 hands dealt, and we’re celebrating like never before. Special promotions start early June with our richest-ever ring game promotion - a special edition of the Road to 100 Billion! We’re expecting to award $2,000,000 in cash, including a Million Dollar Hand for the 100 billion Mega Milestone.

The celebrations won’t just be happening at the ring games tables though. New to the Road to 100 Billion, there will be another $3,000,000 in prizes awarded in special promotions that cover a huge range of games. We can’t tell you all the details now, but watch this space…

Here is a link to the PokerStars page about this promotion that includes a video about it.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

awesome lets take some of this money go PSO
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

I've always enjoyed this promo. Of course I've never been lucky(?) enough to hit a milestone hand but gr8 to hear it's more than just ring game action.

I hope everyone goes a lil out of their way to be involved with this.

Comment

I will definately be setting a personal record for number of tables running when we get to the big hand. GL everyone

Comment

Just saw this on PokerStars Youtube Channel this morning Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Heard about it on the Pokercast Podcast and I'll definitely be taking part.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

I can't see the numbers of the countdown on the lobby, is anyone else experience the same problem?
              (on the web page I can see it)

Comment

Do we really have to have that annoying Lobby countdown clock running until then? It is very distracting..
                "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Originally posted by Straczynski View Post
                  I can't see the numbers of the countdown on the lobby, is anyone else experience the same problem?
                  (on the web page I can see it)
                  Hi,

The PokerStars game client just recently had an update, you should be able to see the countdown to 100 Billion counter. If not, please contact support@pokerstars.com and they will be able to assist you further.

Kind regards,
                  CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ron112355 View Post
                    Do we really have to have that annoying Lobby countdown clock running until then? It is very distracting..
                    Hi,

Sorry that the countdown timer is distracting you. Unfortunately there is no available option to disable that feature. Alternatively, you can minimize the main lobby while playing that way it's out of sight.

Kind regards,
                    CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

1 Million ultimate freeroll????

Any information on this, ie:how do you attain tickets as the satty requires them also

Thanks

Never mind found it , not actually a freeroll must deposit 50 bux first for a ticket
                      Last edited by CHILLI 2 U; Wed May 29, 2013, 09:25 PM.
                      2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by CHILLI 2 U View Post
                        Any information on this, ie:how do you attain tickets as the satty requires them also #739561696 Thanks Never mind found it , not actually a freeroll must deposit 50 bux first for a ticket
                        THERES A SLEW OF WAYS TO GET IN CHILLI IAM GUESSING YOU'LL TAKE DOWN A TRIVIA TOURNY NP umbup:
                        10 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by CannonLee View Post
                          Hi, The PokerStars game client just recently had an update, you should be able to see the countdown to 100 Billion counter. If not, please contact support@pokerstars.com and they will be able to assist you further. Kind regards, CannonLee
                          Thanks for your answer, and yes they solved, had to fully unnistall and install newest version and all ok now the counter is working fineumbup: The only thing that's left is hitting a milestone hand

Comment

I too dont like distractions but that counter counting down doesnt distract me in the slightest as when im playing i have the lobby minimized

Comment

Yup we binked the trivia sattelite this morning , IM IN!!
                              2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.