PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pokerstars crashes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pokerstars crashes

playing last night, whole site went down, no games shown in lobby etc, no announcements about what was going on, just a 'players are now on a break' at all active tables. I waited for 30 minutes and still no life. Do I get a refund of my entry fee or do you expect players to sit all night and wait?

Hello, I expect what you experienced was due to yesterdays scheduled sever restart which was pre-announced on the PokerStars website and in the client. You will need to contact PokerStars Support directly with your query. If you email them at support@pokerstars.com they will be happy to assist you. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Copied from elsewhere:

Re: Is PokerStars down / lagging?
      All scheduled tournaments are now resumed. Sit & Go tournaments will likely be resumed shortly. Cash games including Zoom have been running for some time.

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve the technical problem.

If you feel you are deserving of a refund or some other compensation, please email support@pokerstars.com. Please allow more time than usual to respond as we are receiving a higher than normal volume of emails.

Comment

The outage lasted over an hour and several players were "sitting out" (presumably they had closed down the software and gone to bed) when the tables came back. I think you will be able to claim a refund if you email support and explain your situation, perhaps including the tourney #ID. But note that there were over 150,000 players affected. It will be some time before the Stars team has dealt with all the queries.

I kind of wish I'd closed down the game I was playing instead of waiting, because after it came back, it took me precisely one hand and one bad beat to go busto. :/
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

I saw your post on 2+2 Arty. It sounded pretty sick.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.