PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant login

I have tried login in after the recent update and I click the login button and then nothing happens then it wont do anything.
    Please help

Same here. I think we just need to wait a few more minutes before the server is fully operational.

EDIT #1: Hmmm, actually I just got in. I saw there were some players already waiting for a SnG to start. When I tried registering, it asked me to log in (again) and this time I was successful.

EDIT #2: But the cashier isn't working for me. I'll try again in half an hour.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Same problem for me as well, Login Screen appears but nothing happens when you click...grrrrr
      "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

I'm back and all my Millions are safe and secure...
        "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Hey everyone!

Please contact support@pokerstars.com and they'll be able to help. Remember though, there was a server reset, so you'll need to wait until it's over.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Panic over I can log in

Comment

Any one else having Disconnection probs

Sndney network status is gone & just now Isle of man has gone down, anyone else havein probs
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I tried couple times before I can log back in, but
                All of my Tournaments has been halted, don't know what's up

Comment

yeah its been about 1hr so far, All other network things going (Internet/firefox & Fultilt is oky) i hope its oky,& be fixed soon, imagine if there was no PokerStars that would be mileypoker: Doomsdayunder: PS Yeah its backmileypoker:
                  Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Thu May 09, 2013, 02:11 AM.
                  3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yeah, I've had a pretty poor connection today. In fact, over the last few days, it's been less than perfect.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.