PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCOOP 400 - Discussion Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCOOP 400 - Discussion Page

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/Promos/Promos/SCOOP_2013_global_EN_600x200.jpg[/IMG]
    The Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP) is one of the biggest and richest tournament festivals - offering a total prizepool of over $40,000,000. And we want our members at the table. So we are offering you several options to 'Learn and Earn' your way into a SCOOP event by passing our MTT quiz or by attending special SCOOP training sessions. MTT Quiz Earn 3 x $1.10 SCOOP Satellite tickets for passing the MTT Quiz between now and May 23rd, 23:59 ET. Your tickets will be credited to your account within 24 hours of you passing the quiz.* Live Training Sessions PokerSchoolOnline is adding 100 entries to each of four Freebuy satellites! Simply participate in one of our special "SCOOP Rebuy MTT" Live Training Sessions** and receive tickets to these exclusive tournaments.
    • Attend on May 7th or May 8th and get a ticket to the May 11th FreeBuy at 11:00 ET (100x $5.50 tickets added)
    • Attend on May 9th or May 11th and get a ticket to the May 12th FreeBuy at 17:00 ET (100x $11 tickets added)
    • Attend on May 12th or May 14th and get a ticket to the May 15th FreeBuy at 17:00 ET (100x $11 tickets added)
    • Attend on May 20th or May 22nd and get a ticket to the May 23rd FreeBuy at 11:00 ET (100x $27 tickets added)
    Please note that the training sessions give you tickets to different tournaments, so pay attention to which tournament your session awards a ticket. Note: You have to attend the session in order to get the ticket (simply registering will not award a ticket). Wishing everyone a very succesful time at the tables and best of luck in SCOOP! Team PokerSchoolOnline
    [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/blogs/SCOOP_2013_global_EN_280x120.jpg[/IMG]
    * Members that have already taken the MTT quiz or created their PokerStars account after 5 May 2013 are not eligible. ** You must attend the training session to qualify for a freebuy satellite ticket, if you simply just register and not attend you will not get a ticket. Freebuy satellite tickets are subject to eligibility.
    Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Mon May 06, 2013, 09:14 PM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

PSO Scoop Freerolls

was reading the news for the day and was quite surprized to see that PSO has managed a terrific package of freerolls for there members who either passed the MTT quiz or participate in the live training sessions.Would like to say that PSO is above par to all other training schools thanks for the promo

I listed the dates and times below

Live Training Sessions

PokerSchoolOnline is adding 100 entries to each of four Freebuy satellites! Simply participate in one of our special "SCOOP Rebuy MTT" Live Training Sessions** and receive tickets to these exclusive tournaments.
    Attend on May 7th or May 8th and get a ticket to the May 11th FreeBuy at 11:00 ET (100x $5.50 tickets added)
    Attend on May 9th or May 11th and get a ticket to the May 12th FreeBuy at 17:00 ET (100x $11 tickets added)
    Attend on May 12th or May 14th and get a ticket to the May 15th FreeBuy at 17:00 ET (100x $11 tickets added)
    Attend on May 20th or May 22nd and get a ticket to the May 23rd FreeBuy at 11:00 ET (100x $27 tickets added)
    Please note that the training sessions give you tickets to different tournaments, so pay attention to which tournament your session awards a ticket.

***moved***
    Last edited by royalraise85; Wed May 08, 2013, 12:07 PM.

Comment

if we attend all the sessions do we recieve a ticket to each of the freerolls or are we only allowed to get one ticket per member
      Last edited by RiverFlat; Tue May 07, 2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverFlat View Post
        if we attend all the sessions do we recieve a ticket to each of the freerolls or are we only allowed to get one ticket per member
        Hi, There's four Freebuys so you will be able to play four. Raiser umbup:
        Last edited by royalraise85; Tue May 07, 2013, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Hello,
          I have just attended a live session, when will i recive my ticket?

Comment

Hi Menthor747,

The tickets will be issued within 24 hours.

Joss
            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Any chance we can get a third chance for Freeroll 1 (the 10th seems like a good date)?

The promotion was posted on short notice for the first 2 sessions. I just found out about it through the PS client and I've already missed both sessions.
              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Jcrondps View Post
                Any chance we can get a third chance for Freeroll 1 (the 10th seems like a good date)? The promotion was posted on short notice for the first 2 sessions. I just found out about it through the PS client and I've already missed both sessions.
                Hi there, Unfortunately not, we won't be able to schedule any more sessions at this time. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Re: ET meaning

Dear PSO,

Can I check what time zone does ET mean ? I need to adjust the clock in lobby to reflect correct timing

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by poquemonster View Post
                    Dear PSO, Can I check what time zone does ET mean ? I need to adjust the clock in lobby to reflect correct timing Thanks!
                    Sure, It's Eastern Standard Time. Raiser umbup:

Comment

I attended on the video sesion yesterday and still got not ticket...and 24 hours passed away.

Comment

Hi BizzMuT, Please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com for all issues concerning tournament tickets. Thanks. Good luck at the tables. umbup: Joss
                        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey!

I can't seem to find any of the tournaments listed above on the client. Is this normal or am I looking in the wrong place?

Comment

Its normal, if you have a ticket for the first one look under Requests and Tournament tickets to find the tournament, I dont think you can register until and hour before the tournament though.

Comment

no received ticket at the second session. It has been more than 36 hours...

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.