PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My "Time Vault" signature is gone...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "Time Vault" signature is gone...

Hi PSO:

I'm writing my next post for the Time Vault Challenge thread and I realized that my "Time Vault" signature is gone.

I would like to know the reason for that and I would also like to know if I can do something get it back.
    Bracelet Winner

Have you been keeping your thread up to date?

I know I havent and my signature has gone too - which is actually fair enough seeing as I have been neglecting it and my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by guataco View Post
      Hi PSO: I'm writing my next post for the Time Vault Challenge thread and I realized that my "Time Vault" signature is gone. I would like to know the reason for that and I would also like to know if I can do something get it back.
      Hello, I would imagine it's because you didn't keep your Blog updated. I see that you posted a blog in January but there was none for February, March or April. According to 'How To Enter' , it says that a minimum of 2 new blogs need to be posted each month. Also please see this post from the PSO Professor. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thank you for answering my doubt royalraise85. Tomorrow I'll post for the last time on the Time Vault Challenge thread since I already wrote the text, and it is a very extensive one. I also have to thank you and the PSO team for giving me the opportunity to enter the challenge.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.