PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with quizzes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with quizzes

Hi, Im having problems viewing and taking the quizzes.

Sometimes I get the floowing

1. You must be logged in to take the quizzes

I am currently logged in
    (Problem is on internet explorer)

2. You have recently passed a quiz, please wait before taking another

I have waited overnight
    (Problem is on Google Chrome)

Does any body know why or have any solutions?

Thanks
    Mickl84

Hello, Some members have reported similar problems in the past. My only advice to you would be to contact support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will ask one of the tehincal team to investigate these issues for you. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks

Mozilla worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickl84 View Post
        Thanks Mozilla worked.
        Good to hear I'll let them know also that you had trouble using the other browsers. Hopefully they might be able to spot and fix something that will help other members experiencing similar issues. Thanks for letting us know and if you have any trouble with anything else please let us know, we'll do our best to help. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.