PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly Freebuy- Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly Freebuy- Discussion Thread

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/articles/en/Promo%20600x200/friendly_freebuy_600x200.png[/IMG]
    Hello, Please use this thread for any comments or questions you may have about the $1,000 Added Friendly Freebuy. Good luck! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Fri Apr 26, 2013, 08:30 PM.

Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by Deleted user
    Where do i get pso email, and how do i subscribe to the app with that email when it isnt my fb eamil. This info would have been useful don't you think?
    It doesn't need to be your facebook email, subscribe with your PokerStars email address. It's very simple. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

did it, would have been helpful to mention the subscribe button at the top, that disappears when you like.. Had to cancel the like to get it back. At least now I have mentioned it so as to help others.
      Great to hear you got it working! If you have any further problems with it please email support@pokerschoolonline.com Cheers Raiser umbup:
      Last edited by royalraise85; Fri Apr 26, 2013, 09:55 PM.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

It's not working as it doesn't accept the email to subscribe as I mentioned in my above post.
        OK, please email support at the address provided above. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

made the 150K great tutorial and quiz ,time bank should be lengthened thou

Comment

I'm embarrased to admit that - under the time pressure - I actually got a couple of questions wrong. Luckily I did the other ones so quickly that I scored enough points.

The app is very swish. Colour me impressed.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

I made it. Just wasn't expecting that you would call the clock for each question.

Comment

checked it out passed with 150 k but time clock is pretty fast wow anyways hopefully get a tic but will try to bust that clock timer also we do have more trys just another game
                Last edited by RiverFlat; Sat Apr 27, 2013, 04:26 AM.

Comment

guess the clock is set up for grinders not for players signing up or play for recreation

Comment

how will i know if i qualify for the ticket already?

did all 3 steps already

Comment

I seem to have the same problem as mentioned above. No matter what email address I try to put in to subscribe it tells me it's invalid, kinda weird. The app itself seems very good though.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Having problem finishing it, the like option.

any help?

PH

Comment

Hello PSO,

If anyone is having problems please email support@pokerschoolonline.com

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables 

Brian
                          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Im stuck at 1 more step after I clicked the subscribe button, Now I can't click it anymore even how many times I reload the page. Any idea what gone wrong?
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

heey guys made 221k point and im also embaressed to say i had 1 incorect answer :P the like button is dead, there saying that it links to inapropriate things
                              Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.