PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

skill league leaderboards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skill league leaderboards

Hi everyone:

My computer crashed recently and I have just got it back after a week without it and I can't get the Skill league leaderboards to open. I type in the name and nothing happens. Was there an update or change in the last week or so?

Hi xxMollie1xx, Please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com for assistance with your leaderboard problem. Good luck at the tables! umbup: Joss
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

skill league leaderboards

Thanks Joss, but they haven't a clue why I can't access the leaderboards. Is anyone else having trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by xxMollie1xx View Post
        Thanks Joss, but they haven't a clue why I can't access the leaderboards. Is anyone else having trouble?
        Hi Mollie, The leaderboards are working for me and I just searched you in the Open League, it came up straight away: But like Hoky said if it is not working for you let support know at the email address provided, they would be happy to help you resolve this problem. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
          Hi Mollie, The leaderboards are working for me and I just searched you in the Open League, it came up straight away: But like Hoky said if it is not working for you let support know at the email address provided, they would be happy to help you resolve this problem. Raiser umbup:
          Hi Raiser: Thanks for the help, but unfortunately the support people were unable to help me. After three days of emails I think we were all frustrated. I eventually downloaded a new browser and everything appears to be working fine. Mollie

Comment

Originally posted by xxMollie1xx View Post
            Hi Raiser: I eventually downloaded a new browser and everything appears to be working fine. Mollie
            Brilliant, glad to hear you got it working, some browser settings can affect certain features at PSO. If you ever need any help with anything please let us know and we'll do our best to help. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Raiser

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.