PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Spade Open - Discussion Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Spade Open - Discussion Page

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/Promos/Promos/red_spde_open_ticket_600x200.png[/IMG] It's fun, It's exciting, It's the Red Spade Open! We are delighted to announce details of the Red Spade Open and offer you the chance to win YOUR $55 ticket to this great event and mix it up at the tables with some of the great names of PokerStars PROs. The Red Spade Open is a hugely popular bounty event taking place on April 28th that boasts a staggering $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool including at least $200,000 for the winner! Along with this amazing prize pool, if you bust out any Team Online or Team Pro PokerStars player you'll earn yourself an additional $100 bounty, pretty cool eh! The tournament can be found today in the PokerStars client under 'Tourney' > 'Special' tabs. Red Spade Open Details:
    • When: Sunday, April 28, 15:00 EST
    • Buy-in: $55
    • Guarantee: $1,000,000
    • First Place: At least $200,000
    Win Your FREE Entry! We want you to play this great event and are offering you the chance to win your $55 entry by playing an exclusive satellite offering the top finishers with a direct entry into the Red Spade Open. There are two ways in which you can get your exclusive ticket into the 'Red Spade School' satellite as follows. [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/es/entreno.png[/IMG]LIVE TRAINING SESSIONS- Attend any of two special MTT Bounty Live Training session on April 22nd and on April 24th. You must attend at least 40 minutes of the session to make sure you get your ticket. Your ticket will be award before April 28th, 12:00 EST. [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/es/chip.png[/IMG]TAKE OUR MTT COURSE - If you are a new member to the school and youpass our MTT Course between today and April 27th you will also receive a ticket for this special satellite. Your ticket will be awarded before April 28th, 12:00 EST. Red Spade School Satellite Details:
    • When: Sunday, April 28, 14:00 EST
    • Buy-in: Invitational Freeroll + $1 Rebuys*
    • Prize Pool: Tickets Added to Red Spade Open
    • Tournament ID: #719496651
    [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/es/handreplayer.png[/IMG]MTT VIDEOS - Get yourself in the best shape possible for this event by reveiwing some useful tips from our library of great MTT Videos and who knows, some useful information gained might just give you that winning edge over your opponents. [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/es/forumscoop.png[/IMG]FORUM DISCUSSION - Of course there's a great community at PokerSchoolOnline and you can share your thoughts and swap your stories with other members in our Red Spade discussion thread. All this is brought to you FREE courtesy of PokerSchoolOnline and don't forget that we will have other promotions coming your way too. Keep an eye on our Promotions Page for details of all the exciting promotions coming your way at PokerSchoolOnline. *The satellite is a freeroll tournament offering $1 rebuys. Good luck from all the team! Team PokerSchoolOnline
    [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/ads/red_spde_open_ticket_280x120.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Fri Apr 19, 2013, 07:45 PM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

First l would like to say.....Thx for the info Hoky, and thx for the extra seats PSO,

But I'm a bit confused why would a newcomer gets two ways of getting a ticket, and someone that has already taken the MTT COURSE and may be a long time member, only gets one.....seems a bit backwards......hiccup

cheers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
      a newcomer gets two ways of getting a ticket
      It's just to encourage people who haven't bothered taking the quiz yet to have a go, who knows, it might help them with their game. They might have two chances but remember that each member is only going to get one ticket. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
        It's just to encourage people who haven't bothered taking the quiz yet to have a go, who knows, it might help them with their game. They might have two chances but remember that each member is only going to get one ticket. Raiser umbup:
        Hear ya paul........I'm not bitching here, l think it's very cool the pso giving away 100 seats, but you know me hiccup.......l like to take care of my own first, then give to the new-bees...it's the loyalty thing l think, like there's only 5 beers left.......thier's me you and a new-bee...we get 2......he gets 1....lol anyways.....l need to get a life...lol cheers paul
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Could swear I've tried to take the MTT quiz before ... guess I just never managed to pass it?

Here two and half years and im still eligible for the newbie promotion ... yikes

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
            Could swear I've tried to take the MTT quiz before ... guess I just never managed to pass it?

Here two and half years and im still eligible for the newbie promotion ... yikes
            Yes.I'm member since July 2012 and I havent finished MTT Quiz before and I finished it before 1 hour and received my ticket few mins ago

Comment

WarmUp - PokerSchoolOnline Knockout Festivals

Hi
              I think, that could be ready for Spades.
              Finished 1-st on 21-April. But not sure if my strategy for bounty is the best.

Comment

Hello
                I passed the test MTT before appearing offer. Can I get ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by QueenKKate View Post
                  Hello I passed the test MTT before appearing offer. Can I get ticket?
                  Hello, Only if you pass the MTT Quiz between April 20th - April 27th. You can still get your ticket by attending Live Training, please see >>HERE<< for full details about this promotion. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

I did MTT Quiz 18.4. and definitely already on that day I was on a site http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...-Your-55-Entry
                    and from there I got the MTT quiz.
                    In terms are written - between today and April 27th!
                    So when I get my ticket to the Red Spade School Satellite?

Comment

this cant be right? or is it

Hi

regarding the red spade freeroll and target event is there only a 1 hour gap?

What I mean is I think the qualifier starts at 7pm my time and yet the real $55 buyin red spade is @8pm....so if anyone does qualify we are all starting/regeristing late?

Or have I missed something key here ?

I find these freebies cool and makes up for all the bad beats but the timings seems strange

Thank You

rolo

Comment

Originally posted by King žaba View Post
                        I did MTT Quiz 18.4. and definitely already on that day I was on a site ..... So when I get my ticket to the Red Spade School Satellite?
                        Hello, Contact support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to tell you if you qualify for a ticket. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by rolo834 View Post
                          Hi regarding the red spade freeroll and target event is there only a 1 hour gap?
                          Hi Rolo, Yes, you are right, the satellite begins an hour before the main event, this was the way it was set up Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by rolo834 View Post

I find these freebies cool and makes up for all the bad beats but the timings seems strange

rolo
                            Not strange they just don't want us to unregister and take the $55 T-money. Come on though it's a $1 re-buy so 2 x re-buy + add-on $3 minimum investment.

100 seats added though good luck guys

Comment

I think I will play it as a freeroll - no rebuy or add-on.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.