PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find This Player Function

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find This Player Function

Hi, I realised that sometimes after my laptop has bad Internet connection with Stars, the "Find This Player" ceases to function. I click it and nothing comes out.

Is this a common problem? And is there any way to fix this other than restarting the client? Thanks!

I've noticed this as well - it seems to happen sometimes when the search is unsuccessful. Hopefully they can fix this glitch.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yup Joy. And it's annoying especially when multitabling. I don't want to close all tables and restart the client. Any solutions?

Comment

Hello, It wouldn't be a bad idea to email support@pokerstars.com and let them know that you are experiencing this issue. They are usually very quick to respond. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAwesomeNW View Post
          Yup Joy. And it's annoying especially when multitabling. I don't want to close all tables and restart the client. Any solutions?
          The same happened to me several times - the solution is to click on "find pokerstars team player" and after that you can go on "find this player" function. It worked for me...

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by soneneso View Post
            The same happened to me several times - the solution is to click on "find pokerstars team player" and after that you can go on "find this player" function. It worked for me...

Best regards
            Will try that the next time it happens

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.