PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No free20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No free20

Sorry for first post starting with rambling , but I'd like some explanations.

I deposited Eu16 that is more than $20 with FREE20 code and got only Eu16. What I did wrong ? I was trying to transfer in $$$, but system only offered transfer in Euros for me. I thing value is important and not currency in this world ???

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by kotlec View Post
    Sorry for first post starting with rambling , but I'd like some explanations. I deposited Eu16 that is more than $20 with FREE20 code and got only Eu16. What I did wrong ? I was trying to transfer in $$$, but system only offered transfer in Euros for me. I thing value is important and not currency in this world ??? Thanks in advance.
    Hi there kotlec, It would be a good idea to email support@pokerstars.com .They are the only ones who can check your account deposit history and assist you with this. Usually the are very quick to respond. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Royal,

I do !

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.