PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Spade Open Qualifier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Spade Open Qualifier

Can anyone shed some light on this satellite, thank you

PokerSchool Red Spade Open Qualifier
    Earn ticket in PokerSchool
    100 seat guaranteed to the $55 Red Spade Open
    April 28th at 2pm

Hi Sand Tourney -> Private ( type "Red" in search ) You may need to open up your filter settings it's a free-roll entry $1 re-buy. umbup: PS. But that wasn't your question - what ticket PSO member?
    Last edited by ForrestFive; Mon Apr 15, 2013, 10:49 PM. Reason: filter settings / PS what ticket

Comment

Easy to find :-) but what about the ticket? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by soneneso View Post
        Easy to find :-) but what about the ticket? :-)
        Yes it's not a standard PSO member ticket but a special "RedSpadeSchool" one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
          Can anyone shed some light on this satellite, thank you
          Hi guys, We will announce full details of this on April 20th, please check back then for full details. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
            Hi Sand Tourney -> Private ( type "Red" in search ) You may need to open up your filter settings it's a free-roll entry $1 re-buy. umbup: PS. But that wasn't your question - what ticket PSO member?
            I didn't bother answering you as you were way of my question...lol If you go to the Red Spade tournament, you'll see in the satellites that there's one with a ticket and if you click on it, it says PokerSchool. Like Paul said, I guess we will find out much later, when they feel it's the proper time to let us know about it

Comment

for tickets you need to join pso community club
              press - homegames then join psocommuninty club
              code and invitation available in pokerschoolonline library

Comment

besides that.....hiccup.....

think you will have attend a certain pso home game, or attend a certain training class.......

then try to out drink me........hiccup

na....most likely one of the first two things l said,

cheers
                Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Open spade

tnx for help new members. I waiting 20april hehe.

Comment

Is this page new?

Red Spade Open Win your 55 Entry

Red Spade School Satellite Details:
                    When: Sunday, April 28, 14:00 EST
                    Buy-in: Invitational Freeroll + $1 Rebuys*
                    Prize Pool: Tickets Added to Red Spade Open
                    Tournament ID: #719496651

Attend any of two special MTT Bounty Live Training session on April 22nd and on April 24th. You must attend at least 40 minutes of the session to make sure you get your ticket. Your ticket will be award before April 28th, 12:00 EST.

Langolier - Big Pairs and Bad Boards, Monday 22 APR 2013, 15:00 - 16:00 (ET)

Ahar - Big Game Bounty Hunters, Wednesday 24 APR 2013, 20:00 - 21:00 (ET)

It's a turbo rebuy, and it says 100 seats have been added if you do the search that Forrest gave ...
                    Last edited by TrustySam; Fri Apr 19, 2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

hiccup
                      Last edited by effsea; Fri Apr 19, 2013, 04:44 PM.
                      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

but why is there only one hour betwen begin qualifier and red spade MTT? everyone that win ticket must use late registartion for 30 minut after start, maybe more... or i missing something
                        soory for bad english

Comment

I'm not sure why they chose to schedule the satty so close to the actual Red Spade tourney. Perhaps they weren't expecting 4000+ entrants, so thought it would be over in time.
                          Don't worry too much, though. If you're one of the players to get through, the Red Spade has 3-hour late registration, so you might be a big stack by the time some of the Team Pros get out of bed and hit the felt.
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.