PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hand Replayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Replayer

Hi I did an update to my Real Time Player that was recommended now I cannot see any of the Hand Replayer videos and my own Hand Replayer is empty.

I can watch the PlayMyHand blog video and YouTube videos, anyone else having this problem ?

Does anyone know how to fix it ?

Thankyou.

Originally posted by 73REX73 View Post
    Hi I did an update to my Real Time Player that was recommended now I cannot see any of the Hand Replayer videos and my own Hand Replayer is empty. I can watch the PlayMyHand blog video and YouTube videos, anyone else having this problem ? Does anyone know how to fix it ? Thankyou.
    That's a weird one, have you tried uploading a new hand to the replayer? Maybe try un-installing Real Player and installing it again although I have a feeling that the hand replayer needs Adobe Flash Player to work (Not sure of this but I will check) If I find out anything I'll post back here Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks for looking into this.

I just noticed in the hand replayer all the buttons have disapeared like the add hand button.

Comment

Originally posted by 73REX73 View Post
        Thanks for looking into this. I just noticed in the hand replayer all the buttons have disapeared like the add hand button.
        Maybe if you like you could email support@pokerschoolonline.com and let them know what type of system you are using, browser, version of flash player etc and they will get one of the techs to investigate. It might take a while for a reply though so please be patient. I'm using chrome with Adobe Flash and the replayer is working good for me, it must have been something with the Real Player upgrade that affected your browser settings, but that's just a guess, I'm not an expert in these things, I will do my best to find out for you though Raiser umbup:

Comment

Just tried Chrome and it works, so must be something to do with Firefox.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.