PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot do Quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot do Quiz

Hi there

I did the cash game course, I tried the quiz once and got 60% and said I could attempt it again after 24 hours, Now I am trying again and get this message "This quiz requires that you first complete a prior course quiz"

Please assist.

Regards

Toyer

Hello, You will need to email support@pokerschoolonline.com as they are the only ones who can assist you with this. Hopefully it gets resolved for you soon. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

hello master!!

got a big prob.oncash game quiz ithink ianswer it right seems like my slow connection appear uncorectly .always 40percent rate ??
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by superthight View Post
        got a big prob.oncash game quiz ithink ianswer it right seems like my slow connection appear uncorectly .always 40percent rate ??
        Hi there, Can you explain exactly what is the issue? I'm not fully understanding you, sorry. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.