PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Link to STT Quiz incorrect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to STT Quiz incorrect

Hi,

I've just finished going through the STT course and there are two links for quizes at the end, both point to the same place. When I click on the first one (not the can you change gears one), it says I'm required to take a previous quiz first.

Thanks,
    RedTopHeidi

Originally posted by RedTopHeidi View Post
    Hi, I've just finished going through the STT course and there are two links for quizes at the end, both point to the same place. When I click on the first one (not the can you change gears one), it says I'm required to take a previous quiz first. Thanks, RedTopHeidi
    Hello, I took a look at the STT course but I could only see one link for quizzes in that course. Can you drop me the links here where you see this so I can see what needs to be fixed. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Heidi!

If I remember correctly, you can only do one quiz in each 24-hour day, and it's best to do them in a particular order. If you go to the PSO homepage at http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/ then you should see the list of courses you've completed on the right hand side.
      All the courses are listed at http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/courses and I'd recommend you do them in this order:
      Poker Basics + Quiz
      Cash Games + Quiz
      STTs + Quiz
      MTTs + Quiz
      Omaha Basics + Quiz.

If any of the quizzes freezes up, because the server is busy, then just refresh your browser, as that usually sorts things out.
      If you get a problem again, please copy/paste the http URL in this thread so it can be looked into.

Cheers,
      Arty
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

The Refresh did it - sorry to bother you!! Raiser/Arty - I refreshed the browser and it worked for me. (And I passed it first try with 87% yippee!!) I had to rush through the end questions because I was running out of time - it's a miracle I passed.... Thanks again for all your help. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.... RedTopHeidi umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by RedTopHeidi View Post
          Raiser/Arty - I refreshed the browser and it worked for me.
          Ah brilliant, glad to hear that you got it sorted If you ever need help with anything please make a post in the forum and we'll do our best to help! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.