PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCOOP tickets to T$

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCOOP tickets to T$

Today I found that two of my $22 SCOOP tickets had been converted into T$ for some reason. My other SCOOP tickets are still there though. Not that I'm particularly bothered as I've not lost out or anything but don't know why it happened. Has this happened to anyone else? And does anyone know why?

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

They probably don't have any $22 games in their schedule? It happened to me last year.

You can sell your t$ if your a cash player or just use them for normal tournament buy in's.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

No $16.50 events either but I still have that ticket. That's why I'm a little confused. As I say I'm not too bothered about it, the T$ will be used up quick, just seemed a bit odd.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Fadyan,

There are $16.50 satellites for the SCOOP, but none for $22
        If I'm not wrong

Comment

Ahhh, didn't think about sats. Fair enough, that makes sense, thanks.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Shucks - I was really hoping to be given the T$ instead, but I've still got my 2 tickets

So lucky to have at least one traded over Fadyen - because then you can still play a tourney for the same price, or use the T$ for something else ... (green with envy )

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.