PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting position

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting position

Hi is there a easy'er way to get Position on the cash tables what i do now is leave the table which close's i then reopen the table and the seat that was open is then gone
    Last edited by STOCKY8A; Fri Apr 05, 2013, 02:45 PM.

You can go to the lobby and under -OPTIONS-Preferred seating- set your table preferences for cash and tournament tables. You can also right click on the seat you want at the table you are sitting at and you can move, just realize it is all a mirage as everyone moves with you.If you really dont want to be beside a particular person you have to get off the table and take another seat.
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

no i am not trying to get away if i am sat at a table and the player to the right of me is playing bad i want the seat to the left of that player i was looking for a way to stand from table and keep it open so i can get the seat

Comment

I think the only way to do this is make sure you can see the name of the table you're on in the lobby, then the moment you close the table, you can open it up again from the lobby and pick the 'Jesus seat'.
        Bumhunting ftw.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
          I think the only way to do this is make sure you can see the name of the table you're on in the lobby, then the moment you close the table, you can open it up again from the lobby and pick the 'Jesus seat'.
          Bumhunting ftw.
          proper table/seat selection....

Comment

thanks for the replys i use find a player when i have some one i want to get Position on when i am on the table but in the wrong seat so i can open it fast.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.