PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cash Game Quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash Game Quiz

I have been attempting the cash game quiz for nearly a week now, and every time I do it I get 48%. This is very annoying also there are no answers to see where you go wrong. Each question I have read the course fully but half the question answers aren't even in the text. I have tried different answers to questions yet it's always 48%. I have even written down the answers that I am 100% confident on, which would score me around 70% yet I fail.

I just can't seem to pass this quiz, is there any help you can give me?

Hi Mitchy8777!

Please let us know what ?'s you're having the problems with and we'll gladly help.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I don't know if you noticed (I didn't at first), but under each hand replayer/video, there's a hidden text. Some of this text is in the questions. It too me about two weeks to pass the STT quiz, trying twice a day, and in the end I just copy/pasted all the questions into Word and workedd out all the answers until I built up almost all of the database of the questions, and eventually passed :-)

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.