PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaha quiz 2 x $1.50 Omaha Sit & Go Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha quiz 2 x $1.50 Omaha Sit & Go Tickets

Hi

I passed the Omaha quiz more then 48 hours ago and still didn't receive the 2 s&g tickets.

When will these be credited?

Originally posted by DJDoubleDBE View Post
    Hi I passed the Omaha quiz more then 48 hours ago and still didn't receive the 2 s&g tickets. When will these be credited?
    Hello, If you haven't got them by now you should email support@pokerschoolonline.com Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

promotion eligibility

Hi when i try to take the quiz for omaha a pop up message says that i am not eligible but i don't know why, because i apply for this eligibility rules "* Quiz prizes only available to PokerStars account created more than 7 days ago, Prizes will only be given during Omaha Week until 31st March."

any help please?
      Last edited by Heruman; Fri Mar 29, 2013, 07:00 AM. Reason: error in grammar

Comment

Originally posted by Heruman View Post
        Hi when i try to take the quiz for omaha a pop up message says that i am not eligible but i don't know why, because i apply for this eligibility rules "* Quiz prizes only available to PokerStars account created more than 7 days ago, Prizes will only be given during Omaha Week until 31st March." any help please?
        Hi Heruman, Only Support will be able to assist you as to why an account is eligible or not. Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be happy to help you. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.