PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boom player on Android

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boom player on Android

Hi,

When the Boom player was first launched I was able to watch the hand replays on my Android mobile device. About a few months ago it stopped working and just shows a question mark when I try to watch. Does anyone have a solution for this? I am missing out on so many bad beats!

Thanks

Originally posted by CollinCapone View Post
    Hi, When the Boom player was first launched I was able to watch the hand replays on my Android mobile device. About a few months ago it stopped working and just shows a question mark when I try to watch. Does anyone have a solution for this? I am missing out on so many bad beats! Thanks
    Hello, I use an Android and I can see BOOM hands replayed. Not sure what might be wrong for you. It may have something to do with Adobe Flash not being properly installed on your phone but that is just my guess, I'm not an expert on these things If none of the memebers here can offer you any more advice then you could email support@pokerstars.com and maybe they could help. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks will look into the flash to see if I can fix it.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.