PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLO Freeroll sat tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLO Freeroll sat tourney

hi noticed there is a omaha freeroll sat for Pso members on mar 30 to win a seat in the $1000 invitational torney
    How can we get a ticket

Hi Riverflat,

First of all, well spotted!
    There will indeed be an invitational freeroll for PSO members, as part of the Omaha Week promotion. Details on how you might earn an invite will be posted on PSO in a couple of days, so I'd advise you to check back on Monday.

Cheers,
    Arty
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by RiverFlat View Post
      hi noticed there is a omaha freeroll sat for Pso members on mar 30 to win a seat in the $1000 invitational torney
      How can we get a ticket
      Where did you see this ?

There is nothing showing in any of the Lobby's I can access.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Bill, you can see it if you go to Tournament Tickets and scroll down the list of PSO Member available tournaments
        I was just coming here to ask the same, River beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
          Hi Riverflat,

First of all, well spotted!
          There will indeed be an invitational freeroll for PSO members, as part of the Omaha Week promotion. Details on how you might earn an invite will be posted on PSO in a couple of days, so I'd advise you to check back on Monday.

Cheers,
          Arty
          Arty,
          Somehow your comment doesn't make any sense
          How can we ONLY find out in a couple of days, while there's already 6 players registered?
          What do they have that we here at PSO don't?
          Is there any favoritism going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
            Where did you see this ?

There is nothing showing in any of the Lobby's I can access.

Bill, there's a button for Tourney Filter
            Make sure Omaha is checked
            People always seem to forget....LOL

Comment

To simplify matters, go to find a tournament in the lobby, find #707136428 if you are a PSO member and have a ticket there will be no problem registering. And the buy in is $2.20..., the satty to this is availble to some it seems as there are 6 registered, but no ticket for this one that I can find.
              Last edited by CHILLI 2 U; Sun Mar 24, 2013, 03:20 AM.
              2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello all, Arty is 100% right, details will be announced on Monday Can't give you any info now as I don't want to give wrong info so please check back Monday for full details. Thanks all, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

No problem Paul, but why do some already know since 6 are already registered?

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                    what he said............hiccup
                    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                      that's direct buy-in for $2.20 - requires you to only have the PSO Member ticket.
                      The satellite to the $2.20 event requires a different ticket which will be announced.

Comment

Originally posted by EvokeNZ View Post
                        that's direct buy-in for $2.20 - requires you to only have the PSO Member ticket.
                        The satellite to the $2.20 event requires a different ticket which will be announced.
                        The question that trap and l are asking is.......

why are there now 10 peeps registered for the sat?....when a different ticket is needed, which these peeps have already one, and some of us don't.

cheers
                        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Oh I only saw people registered in the main event not sat. Weird

Comment

We'll have info for all of you on this tomorrow Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

omaha satty

i just noticed they now have a omaha course,mabe you have to pass the course to get that satty ticket,just a guess tho and also could be wrong
                              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.