PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTT Quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTT Quiz

Hi,

I am trying to do the mtt quiz but this message keeps popping up : "This quiz requires that you first complete a prior course quiz"

But I already did the quiz in the first lesson of the MTT course.

How do I fix this?

Originally posted by zveri666 View Post
    Hi,
    I am trying to do the mtt quiz but this message keeps popping up : "This quiz requires that you first complete a prior course quiz"
    But I already did the quiz in the first lesson of the MTT course. How do I fix this?
    Hi zveri666,

If you scroll up this page and look on the right hand side, there should be a list of "My Courses". When each one is completed, the icon should turn silver/grey. Are the first 3 definitely completed? Sometimes there is a glitch in the system and you have to wait a couple of days. Sometimes, by logging out and then back in to PSO, the correct result will display.
    If that doesn't work, wait 24 hours and then post again, or send me a PM and I'll see if we can get it sorted.
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Sun Mar 17, 2013, 12:52 AM.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Mttt quiz

What do i need to do as prior course quiz... do i need to do major quiz for cash games, poker basic and STT before i do a MTT quiz

Comment

Hi Urosh Bre, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. To answer your question, you will need to do the Poker Basics course to get your PSO Member (Multi Tournament) ticket and then you may do the MTT course. Pass the MTT Quiz before 23rd March 23:59 ET and receive a ticket to the PSO MicroMillions Main Event freeroll satellite. Please feel free to look around the forum and post any further questions or comments that you may have. Good luck at the tables! umbup: Joss
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

SNG quiz

When i pass my sng quiz, i will get 20$ reload bonus... i dont have money on my bankroll right now, so do i need to deposit again to realise that bonus?

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.