PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I published my blog but I don't see it appear?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I published my blog but I don't see it appear?

Hi,

I just created my first blog ("My journey to the WSOP Main Event") and unmarked it as private and published it, but I don't see it it the recent blog list.

What I am doing wrong?
    Bracelet Winner

It has to get approved before it appears. Most likely it has not been checked and approved yet. Maybe give it 24 hours?

Also, if it is checked and not approved, it will not show up publicly... happened to me before. I don't think they give you any notice either you just have to figure it out on your own. If it doesn't show up after a couple days of publishing that may be what happened.

Comment

ok thx, I guess that's the reason then.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

As RockerguyAA has pointed out, blog posts have to be approved before tghey appear.Usually they are done within eight hours but occassionally take longer. The most frequent causes for not approving them are profanity and unacceptable links,. The general forum rules also app;y to blog posts.

Good luck
        Doug
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Actually, it is visible now did not even take 24 hours.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.