PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost all my Player notes and color labels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost all my Player notes and color labels

Second time this has happened to me and I am really pizzed. Wasted so much time taking notes and now am back to square one.
    If someone from support can't help me this time am thinking of cashing out and leaving for good.
    "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Hi Ron112355, We will contact support about this for you and I'll post back here when I hear something back. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Ron112355 View Post
      Second time this has happened to me and I am really pizzed. Wasted so much time taking notes and now am back to square one. If someone from support can't help me this time am thinking of cashing out and leaving for good.
      Hi Ron112355, The thing about this is though that your player notes are stored on your computer, so if they went missing they could only have disappeared from your hard drive and nowhere else. Did you clean out any files recently? Raiser umbup:

Comment

Ron,

I found out the hard way, when my computer crashed two years ago, that it's a file on your computer and not something that is on PS server, as I lost all of mine too (had well over 1k notes/labels). Since that happened, I've started backing up the file every month, so that if it ever happens again, I only lose a few and not all of them.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.