PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBCOOP BLOG's VOTING an Leading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBCOOP BLOG's VOTING an Leading

Hi all ,now that most blogs are in for the contest ,where and how do we at PSO find the Top blogs and the Overall Standings for everyone that entered and wrote Blogs an how the votes are going

can PSO MODERATORS post a link here for us , so as we can check and also read the top blogs

Read more: WBCOOP - Discussion Page - Page 8 - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz2MpPALjSP

Originally posted by RiverFlat View Post
    Hi all ,now that most blogs are in for the contest ,where and how do we at PSO find the Top blogs and the Overall Standings for everyone that entered and wrote Blogs an how the votes are going
    Hi RiverFlat, I haven't seen anywhere online so far this year where we can do this, sorry I can't be more help. If you email support@pokerstars.com they should be able to help you, usually they are very quick to respond. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by RiverFlat View Post
      Hello RiverFlat, I emailed PokerStars support about this myself and just got a reply: - Hello Paul, Thank you for your email. As opposed to last year's WBCOOP, there will be no voting this year. The Best Blogger, the Best Live Tweeter and the Best Female Blogger will be chosen by a judging panel made up of senior PokerStars representatives from several departments. To submit your blog for registration, and find out more about the WBCOOP 2013, please visit: http://www.pokerstars.com/blog_tournament/ If further assistance is required, do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for choosing PokerStars. - End. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.