PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OSL Rank very very wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSL Rank very very wrong?

Hey all,

I just came on to check my OSL rank at the end of the month and it is showing that I am 24111th - which is incorrect. Just yesterday I checked and I was ~700th with ~2050 points. Today it is showing on the February Leaderboard that I am 24K with only 1500.7 points.

Not sure what is going on

Originally posted by RuunItThrice View Post
    Hey all, I just came on to check my OSL rank at the end of the month and it is showing that I am 24111th - which is incorrect.
    Hello, The the end of the month/start of the new month the leaders boards automatically reset and PokerStars runs a check on the system to ensure everything is working ok. While this check is in progress,which may take a few hours, sometimes the standings might not appear right but will be corrected once the check is complete. This is a very common occurrence and regular league players may have noticed this happening in the past, especially near the end of the month. If any member has a query about the league standings they are always welcome to ask support to check it for them and can email support@pokerschoolonline.com who will be happy to assist them. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.