PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MicroMillions March 2013 Discussion Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MicroMillions March 2013 Discussion Forum

MicroMillions Low Stakes Poker Tournaments

MicroMillions is the major online tournament series for anyone who likes to play low-stakes tourneys. But while the buy-ins may be small, the prizes are huge, with 100 events, millions of dollars in guaranteed cash prize pools and tournaments running around the clock. Buy-ins start from as low as $0.11, so MicroMillions is the tournament series that everyone can play.

MicroMillions 4 will run from March 14-24, and will feature a host of new tournaments for 2013, including ZOOM tourneys. Check out the schedule below and plan how you can win big without breaking the bank. For in-depth coverage of every MicroMillions final table, see the PokerStars Blog.

Good Luck in the MicroMillions!
    Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Fri Mar 01, 2013, 05:00 AM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

These are a great way for micro-stakes MTTers to get some tournament action with nice structures as opposed to the more usual micro MTT structure that is faster in nature. Also see some Zoom tournaments on the schedule. GL PSOers who play, would love to see one of our own shipping something here. umbup:
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Event 29 come at me

Might try to sat. into 4 or the ME too if bankroll/FPP's permit. Zoom tourneys just sound so damn appealing, as prone to variance as they would undoubtedly be.

Comment

is there any value bonus available now, if you deposit to play in micromillions..i was thinking about a possible 200 for next week..wanted to try...thanks
        11 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Time to grind Micro Millions tommorow!!!

See you in the field

Comment

Already registered for events 1,2,3,5 and 7. If I do okay in any of these I will keep at them and hopefully make some bank.

Good luck to anyone else playing, hopefully see you at a final table or two.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Very Good Luck to all who taking part in the MicroMillions as today is the start

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
              Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good luck PSO members in the micromillions!

I am going to play events 001 and 002 today. Cheers!!
                Time Vault Champion 2013

Comment

good luck to everyone i'm entered in event 1,3,5 see how it going to go need some luck and good cards umbup:

Comment

Entered events 3 & 4 now busto

How are you guys finding it?

Entered event 3 the $3.30 6-max and lasted nearly 4 hours. Epic run for me for a $8.71 prize.

This little >>triple up<< helped along the way.

Also I tried to multi table and entered event 4 the $5.50 Zoom turbo but didn't last the late reg period.

I though a lot of players hadn't got the concept of Zoom and the fast fold button.

So $ / tour currently -9c
                    Last edited by ForrestFive; Fri Mar 15, 2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Good work Forrest!

I played the 6 max too but didn't make it to the money. So strange those guys just keep calling you with a 7 pair. Even when the K arrives. Nice hand. I posted some hands about the Micromillions already in my time vault thread.
                      Time Vault Champion 2013

Comment

I attended the first training but didnt received my ticket. Why?

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.