PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wbcoop voting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wbcoop voting

HI everyone I am hoping that there will be some links shown as to voting on Poker News WBCOOP BLOG ENTRIES maybe the co-ordinators can help on this and let us know dates ,links to vote thx

Hi! I too was curious how things were being done this year. I mailed Pokerstars and got a reply 15 minutes later.

The "Best Blog" will be detemined by an internal judging panal at Pokerstars. PokerNews will not be involved and there will be no voting this year.

So, I guess we just need to continue blogging while keeping our fingers crossed. That ought to be much easier for all you video bloggers out there

GL!

Roland GTX

Comment

Well I have looked here and there and Pokerstars too and cant find a thing. Dunno , this forum is so confusing sometimes,maybe they need to start listing information by the month, at least I can find that.
      2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I emailed support about when we can expect to know the results of best blogger and best tweeter, I got this reply:

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your interest in WBCOOP.

At this time we do not have an exact date. However, the Best
        Blogger, Best Live Tweeter, Best Female Blogger and the WBCOOP
        Leader Board winner will be announced in the coming days at:

http://www.pokerstars.com/blog_tournament/

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to write
        back, and thank you for choosing PokerStars.

Regards,

Shiana
        PokerStars Support Team
        'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.