PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$7M Sunday Entries Prediction Discussion Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $7M Sunday Entries Prediction Discussion Page

Predict Sunday Million Entries; Win Stuff

The Sunday Million - it's a weekly tradition as reliable as the National Football League (only our referees don't go on strike). Every Sunday, a few thousand of PokerStars' finest players get together, pony up $215 each, and play a whole lot of poker to see who's going to take home about $200,000 for first place.

This coming Sunday, March 3rd, we're celebrating the 7th anniversary of the event. To make the celebration more fun, we're guaranteeing a $7 million prize pool with a guaranteed $1 million for first place.

And to make it even more fun, we're going to give prizes to those who correctly guess just how many people play in the event (technically known as tournament #709020010).

Just go to this link and enter your guess. If you're one of the closest 50 guesses, we'll give you a seat in the main event of the next Micro Millions series. All entries have to be in by midnight Eastern Time on Friday, March 1st. Registration for the event will close at 5:30pm Eastern Time on Sunday, March 3rd - that's when we'll know who our guesstimate winners are.

So break out your sophisticated tournament entry prediction software, your abacus, or your crystal ball. Tell us how many entries the 7th Anniversary Sunday Million will have (one entry per person, please) and if you're right, or even close enough, we'll put you in the next Micro Millions main event.

If you're the sort that likes to read the fine print, here are the official terms and conditions.

Finally two hints:

1. Every entry contributes $200 to the prize pool. Therefore, it will take 35,000 entries to meet the $7 million guarantee.

2. The smart money thinks that 35,000 is a way too low guess.

Good luck and have fun!
    Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Wed Feb 27, 2013, 03:39 AM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

I just entered my prediction! I'm not going to post the exact number I went with, but I will say that the first digit was a 4...

GL!

Roland GTX

Comment

I had a stab at it and mine started with a 6

gotta aim hi

Comment

i know exact figure

Comment

Mine started with a 4 as well and I'm trying to get in via satellites like everyone else hopefully see some of you guys at the tables umbup: gl all that make it.

Comment

Originally posted by a1379 View Post
            i know exact figure
            Before you return that DeLorean to Doctor Emmett Brown can you let me 'ave a spin in it ... I'd like to see what next Saturdays lottery numbers are going to be Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good luck guys!!! Magda saw it all in the ball!!
              2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Everyone is going high - egged on by the '35K is way too low' quote - I went low - may not be the smart money - but its actually no money to guess right? - I reckon the net might crash for several hours on Sunday.

Anyhoo I have probably the lowest bid so less competition for the 'nearest the mark' if it is a low figure.

Maybe 3figures was a bit of an underbet though...

Ed
                4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Poker Stars 7 Million Predictions Win,Win Win

Hello enter a prediction on the amount of the entries for the 7 Million Tournament on the link below to WIN prizes ,I already have

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/2013/p...ff-130553.html

Good Luck All
                  Last edited by RiverFlat; Thu Feb 28, 2013, 04:57 AM.

Comment

found the page and entered wont say a number but I expect to be more than the 35K last year

Comment

Well, my thinking is that if the guarantee gets broken, it won't be by much, so my guess reflected that.

GL to everyone else taking their blind stabs.
                      'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Almost forgot about this thing - anybody come close? Think I predicted something like 41,976 ... must have felt those 24 spots off 42,000 were gonna be important, i dunno lol ... Huge turnout!! umbup:

Comment

Results ??????

I guessed 47,000 something I forgot the exact number lol. 49,287 was the final amount of entries so could be close
                          Didn't make it into the main event, but well done all who did

Comment

Where and When will the results be published ?

Comment

Hi EngelsNick, Thank you for your post. I've found that there is no published list of the winners of this promotion, however, the 50 closest entries each won a ticket to the upcoming MicroMillions Main Event. Good luck at the tables, umbup: Joss
                              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.