PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cash quiz ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cash quiz ?

I finish all quiz and now all is completed , but when i finish cash game i dont accept a email and i made deposit and againt dont accept any bonus promotions ? please help
    I can send deposit details and picture about my coures all is completed on my list but why i didnt accept email ..
    Another courses i accept

Originally posted by manikaaa View Post
    I finish all quiz and now all is completed , but when i finish cash game i dont accept a email and i made deposit and againt dont accept any bonus promotions ? please help I can send deposit details and picture about my coures all is completed on my list but why i didnt accept email .. Another courses i accept
    Hi manikaaa, I'm not too sure I really understand what you are trying to say. Are you trying to do a promotion? If 'Yes' then which promotion are you trying to complete? Let us know. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

when completed the CASH GAME quiz i didnt recive a email from pokerstars school ?

Comment

Originally posted by manikaaa View Post
        when completed the CASH GAME quiz i didnt recive a email from pokerstars school ?
        You shouldn't have. The Cash Game quiz only applies to members that are completing the Bankroll Builder promotion. Everyone can take the Cash Game quiz and learn from it but only members in the Bankroll Builder promotion can earn any bonuses from it and receive an email. Raiser umbup:
        Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Feb 24, 2013, 02:57 PM.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.