PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tournament Ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Ticket

I was issued a Tournament ticket on February 21st for talkSPORT EAWRM which expires on 22nd February.

When I list my Tournament Tickets, and click on this ticket, nothing shows in the box and I can't find any Tournaments which relate to this ticket.

I have been looking since 6pm GMT February 21st.

Is this Ticket of any use at all ?

Thanking you in advance

Bill Curran
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Hiya Bill,

As with the above ticket and issue your having please email
    support@pokerstars.com as they will be able to help you better then us on this.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Bill let us know how you get on with support as i have ticket also but cant find game ty in advance happy umbup:
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

I saw a Talksport tourney in the PRIVATE lobby dont know if its the one your looking for.

Comment

Have E.mailed support HAPPY but no reply as yet, will let you know what they say if they do reply. umbup:
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 73REX73 View Post
            I saw a Talksport tourney in the PRIVATE lobby dont know if its the one your looking for.
            Thanks for your input Rex, but that one is for the talksport UKIPT and only requires a password not a ticket. umbup:umbup:
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi,

I had one of those tickets but the tourney was on the 21st at 19:30 or so the e-mail said. Didn't switch on my computer in time to see it so missed the free-roll.

Comment

Got a reply.

Apparently the Tourney ran on the 21st.

I looked, but couldn't find it, and there are no other tournaments for that ticket.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.